There is lots to do and see in South Australia. Why not consider furthering your career with St Andrew's Hospital. We have a culture where relationships matter and have a number of success stories from employees moving interstate and internationally.
Why move to Adelaide?
- Adelaide has been ranked the world’s 12th most liveable city on a global index (The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Index 2023)
- This ranking is based on 5 categories - stability, healthcare, education, culture and environment, and infrastructure – to devise a score out of 100. Adelaide’s score has improved to 95.9
- St Andrew's Hospital is in a fantastic central location only 20 minutes from our beautiful beaches and the rolling Adelaide Hills
- South Australia boasts a world-renowned food and wine culture, is home to a diverse range of cultural and sporting events and offers residents and visitors alike opportunities to experience a variety of cultural and entertainment experiences, for both education and leisure.
- South Australia's events, festivals and concerts are among the world's best
- Whether it's wine tasting or wind surfing, shopping or sightseeing, Adelaide has the climate and lifestyle to suit singles, couples and families.
If that sounds like your new home, read more here.