Stephen Walker - Chief Executive Officer
Stephen Walker is the Chief Executive Officer of St Andrew’s Hospital in Adelaide a position which he has held for 16 years. Stephen has held a number of senior health management positions in both the public and private sector in Australia and New Zealand. He is currently:
- A board member of the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and ACHS International
- Chair ACHS Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
- An Associate Fellow of the Australian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM)
- A member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Past Board member Australian Private Hospitals Association (APHA)
- Past President APHA SA Branch
Stephen holds the following qualifications:
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business (Health Management)
- Associate Diploma in Engineering
Ms Jacquie Wiley - Director Nursing and Clinical Services
Jacquie has experience in public, regional and private healthcare and has worked at St Andrew's for 20 years in a variety of leadership roles. Jacquie has responsibility for over 450 nursing and allied health staff and has been a clinical lead for the development of the Chemotherapy Suite and the Eastern Clinical Development as well as a pivotal member of the Theatre Masterplan group. Jacquie has a passion for quality and safety, clinical governance and strategic planning. Jacquie holds formal qualifications in Intensive Care Nursing, Mediation, has an MBA, as well as being a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Garry Crispin - Director of Finance
Garry Crispin joined St Andrew's Hospital as the Director of Finance in July 2012. Garry has experience in both public and private health, having worked for eight years at SA Health and three years as the Director of Finance at Calvary Wakefield Hospital. His keen interest and expertise in costing systems were developed in the manufacturing sector with international market leading corporations (Sola Optical and Tenneco Automotive) over a period of twenty years. After graduating in Accountancy from the University of SA, Garry studied with the Australian Institute of Management to support performance at an Executive level. He is now completing a capstone Management Project to achieve his Masters of Health Administration though Flinders University.